Designed for aesthetics our Aluminum Glass Collection from Overhead Door brings light into dark spaces. With a contemporary, but warm look, they’re ideal for fire stations, service stations, and retail facilities.
- Worry-Free Operation: Thick aluminum sections are resistant to corrosion and galvanized hardware is designed to operate smoothly.
- Sturdy Design: ¼” thick rods add strength and stability to stiles and rails.
- Large Scale: All these doors can extend up to 26’2” wide x 20’1” tall.
- Glazing Options: Choose from DSB glass, acrylic, tempered glass, clear polycarbonate, multi-wall polycarbonate, wire glass, Low E, Lexan, and laminate.
- Open Manually or Electrically: A manual pull rope is available in conjunction with an electric motor operator.
We Build Relationships With Our Clients.
We respect your investment in your facility and are there for you through every phase of your door’s life. From the initial bid to repairs and maintenance, our dedicated sales representatives are only a call or email away. It’s our pledge to our clients and how we choose to operate our business.
Repairs & Emergency Services For All Our Clients.
We offer easy-to-schedule repairs and 24/7 emergency services to all our residential and commercial clients. Give us a call for emergency services and we’ll schedule our next visit to your business.
Need Additional Equipment?
Overhead Door Company of the Shenandoah Valley ™ offers loading dock equipment to help you move and store inventory. Our vehicle restraints, dock levelers and seals are built in America by industry leading McGuire. Contact a member of our team for pricing and availability.