The Overhead Door RHX ® operator is designed for heavy-duty applications. It is ideal for the most detailed projects and regular, heavy use. This model works with both rolling and sectional doors.
- Mounting Options: The RHX offers multiple mounting options for any application.
- Motor Specs: Continuous duty motors are available in 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 3 horsepower in single or 3-phases.
- Non-Ventilated & Ventilated: Options include totally enclosed non-ventilated (TEMV), and totally enclosed fan cooled construction (TEFC)
- Top-Of-The-Line: Innovative features include the onboard radio receiver that stores up to 250 CodeDodger ® transmitter.
- Set Limits: This model includes our LimitLock ® sensor that allows you to set and maintain limits.
- Advanced Radio Receiver: This superior radio receiver learns up to 250 CodeDodger ® transmitters. Easily identify which transmitters are running the door at any time.
Customized Solutions For Every Project.
At Overhead Door Company of Shenandoah Valley™, we walk you through your project and design your system to work with your facility and needs. We visit each jobsite and review blueprints thoroughly to accommodate anything unusual or unexpected. Our experienced team understands the nuances and details that make each project unique. Contact us to get started or email your blueprints for a comprehensive quotation.
Backed By 95 Years Of Businesses In The United States.
We’re a local team strengthened by our relationship with Overhead Door Corporation™. Founded in 1924, Overhead Door Corporation™ has been providing residential and commercial garage doors, openers, operators, and accessories to clients throughout the U.S. Their strong warranties solidify your investment in your facility.