At Overhead Door™, our fully-insulated doors are ideal for energy efficient facilities and locations requiring the bare minimum of air flow in and out of the facility. Enjoy added sound suppression for a quieter interior.
- Thermal Efficiency: Polyurethane insulation and hot dipped galvanized steel create a door designed for improved efficiency.
- Smooth Tracking: Our smooth galvanized track is designed to be tight and reliable.
- Minimal Maintenance: Our baked-on finish withstands the elements and requires minimal maintenance to keep looking new.
- Onsite Customization: This innovative design allows for on-site customization to expedite installation, replacement, and repairs.
- Solid Steel Counterbalance: This feature reduces fatigue and deflection to the door.
Send Us Your Blueprints For Dependable Quotations.
We quote our doors based on in-person visits to your facilities or blueprints that you fax or email to us. Our sales reps will recommend the best door for your application and include all the operators and accessories to ensure it works for your set-up.
24/7 Emergency Service When You Need It Most.
We offer 24/7 emergency service to keep your doors running. Contact us to submit your emergency or standard request, and we’ll visit your facility as soon as possible. Leave a message if we’re not there and we’ll contact you to schedule an on-site visit.
Choose The Operator That Works For Your Project.
We offer a variety of light to heavy-duty operators to fuel your commercial door. Different mounting options ensure our options will work with your application. Our experienced professionals are available to recommend options for your next project. Contact us to get started.