Adding McGuire vehicle restraints to your loading dock is a smart investment in safety. Secure a trailer to the dock for loading and unloading to minimize momentum that can make it move.
- Multiple Options Available: We offer Hold-Tite ®, TPR UniLock™, and StopTite ® . Hydraulic and push-button options are available.
- Automatic & Manual Restraints: Our StopTite ® options are available in both automatic and manual configurations to fit your needs and budget.
- LED Light Systems: Each of our vehicle restraints comes with LED 3-light systems for better communication between the truck driver and dock attendant.
- Non-Impact: Our vehicle restraints won’t damage your trucks or loading docks.
- Low-Profile: Low profile designs won’t impinge on your dock bay.
Safety Is Our Focus When We Bid Your Project.
No matter the type of project we’re bidding, safety is at the forefront of our minds. We design all our systems and quotations to keep your facility, people, and investment safe. Vehicle restraints are all about keeping people and equipment out of harm’s way. We visit your jobsite to make informed recommendations to ensure you’re making the smartest investment possible to protect your team and business.
We’ve Been Working With Local Businesses Since 1986.
We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built within our service area in Shenandoah Valley, Virginia. Custom solutions for securing your business is our passion, and our clients have been generous to share their experiences working with us. Get in touch with one of our professional team members to discuss your next loading dock equipment order or door replacement. We’ll get you the information you need to make a smart decision for your business.